Generally the ball can be conducted with the inside of the foot or with the outside, even if the correct way to combine executive correctness and speed is with the advanced part of the outside-neck of the foot.
Although it seems trivial, it is also necessary to consider 5 variables that influence the conduct:
1. Anatomy: inside foot, outside foot, foot neck;
2. Space: forward, backward, right, left, diagonal;
3. Timing: after taking visual information, reading the game situations;
4. Purpose: conquer space ahead, conquer a favorable position to continue an action, shot on target;
5. Mode: switch sides, change of direction, change of speed.
It is also good to remember that the head must remain high so as to see the movements of the companions and with the corner of the eye look at the ball so as not to lose control.